Auburn University is seeking a Coordinator to manage the flow of production and the delivery of publications and other creative services projects. This key team member is part of the central Office of Communications and Marketing and will work closely with many stakeholders to ensure completed projects meet required specifications and align with university guidelines.
1. Coordinate the flow of publications and other marketing and creative services projects.
2. Work collaboratively with multiple vendors and the editing, writing and design team regarding project deadlines, job estimates and the status of projects.
3. Coordinate the scheduling and placement of banner ads on Tiger Transit buses.
4. Proofread and route in-house projects.
5. Process invoices for banner ads and other creative services projects.
6. Serve as the point-of-contact to management, vendors and customers regarding the status of projects.
7. Approve all university publications and printed materials to make sure that they meet university standards.