Your future begins here - great benefits, great people. Join us today! The University at Buffalo Foundation
(UBF) is searching for an Accounting Coordinator
to join our team.
The position is responsible for preparing various general ledger entries to record interdepartmental activities, revenue additions and adjustments. This position will also prepare various monthly reports and analysis.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare journal entries, including review of journal entry requests for proper approvals prior to processing
- Monitor daily activity for bank accounts
- Prepare bank reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Scan supporting documentation to journal entries and bank reconciliations
- Prepare account analysis and month-end reports
- Maintain outstanding loan file, including monthly invoicing and payment coding
- Process quarterly income fund reimbursable (IFR) payroll reimbursement to UB
- Perform other general accounting tasks as assigned
The University at Buffalo Foundation
(UBF) plays a vital role in helping the University at Buffalo (UB) establish, enhance, and expand its reputation as a leading public research university. As a private, independent organization, UBF assists in the acquisition of strategic assets, investing and providing resources, and providing a variety of services for the UB community.
Outstanding Benefits Package
Working at UBF comes with benefits that exceed salary alone. There are personal rewards including comprehensive health and retirement plan options. We also focus on creating and sustaining a healthy mix of work, personal and academic pursuit - all in an effort to support your work-life effectiveness. Visit our UBF benefits website to learn about our benefit packages.
About The University at Buffalo
The University at Buffalo (UB) #ubuffalo is one of America’s leading public research universities and a flagship of the State University of New York system, recognized for our excellence and our impact. UB is a premier, research-intensive public university dedicated to academic excellence. Our research, creative activity and people positively impact the world. Like the city we call home, UB is distinguished by a culture of resilient optimism, resourceful thinking and pragmatic dreaming that enables us to reach others every day. Visit our website to learn more about the University at Buffalo
University at Buffalo is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and, in keeping with our commitment, welcomes all to apply including veterans and individuals with disabilities.