UB Office of Interprofessional Education (IPE) is seeking a dynamic individual to lead the Office’s administrative responsibilities. The Office of IPE prepares highly competent healthcare professionals who improve health outcomes by excelling in interprofessional communication, teamwork, and the provision of safe, ethical patient- and population-centered care. The Administrative Assistant is a full-time position responsible for supporting the development and implementation of core IPE programs and will report to the Assistant Vice President for Interprofessional Education.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Lead all administrative aspects of the IPE learning experiences, including our signature Interprofessional Forums for ~900 health professions students
- Direct all administrative components of the Interprofessional Collaborative Practice Micro-credential Program
- Supervise the coordination of all Office of IPE events and meetings
- Coordinate Office of IPE communications including serving as the key Office of IPE contact for students and faculty; developing and implementing a media plan; managing the website
- Maintain all office financial records, including budget, purchasing, and account reconciliation
- Coordinate all administrative components of research grant applications and awards
As a nationally recognized IPE Program of Excellence, the UB Office of IPE is experiencing an exciting period of growth and development. We continue to expand our experiential IPE curriculum to serve ~3,000 health professions education students in its robust education and research programs. Through comprehensive strategic planning, our IPE Program is focused on enriching our experiential and clinical interprofessional learning experiences, developing highly qualified faculty facilitators and preceptors, and advancing the field of IPE through research and leadership.
The University at Buffalo is SUNY’s most comprehensive public research university, and an outstanding place to work. UB amplifies ambition for faculty and staff by offering endless possibilities to achieve more. Here, people from all backgrounds and cultures challenge and inspire each other to discover, learn and succeed. Dedicated staff and engaged faculty collaborate to further knowledge and understanding, and develop tenacious graduates who are valued for their talents and their impact on global society. Visit our website to learn more about the University at Buffalo and the Office of Interprofessional Education.
Salary Range: $48,000 – $53,000