The College of Veterinary Medicine seeks a Lab Technician to provide technical support and services within a lab in support of research, projects, services, and/or instruction within the Department of Pathobiology.
At Auburn, our work changes lives. Learn more about Auburn’s impact, as well as generous employee benefits and opportunities by visiting aub.ie/working-at-auburn.
1. Conducts routine and specialized laboratory analysis.
2. Maintains experiments, lab classroom set-ups, and/or lab projects/services.
3. Coordinates the availability, use, and maintenance of laboratory equipment, materials, and/or key inventories.
4. Assists others by providing expertise and advice concerning laboratory operation and safety.
5. May collect and analyze data and perform observations for analysis.
6. May oversee and train graduate and undergraduate students in the proper use of equipment and supplies.
7. May coordinate with industry and/or other university researchers and provide input on experimental designs and practical implications of research results.
8. May assist faculty and/or lab director in preparing/teaching/conducting laboratory courses and