This position is responsible for designing, writing, and editing marketing materials consistent with the marketing and communication strategy for the department and college.
Bachelor’s Degree in related field and two years of experience in communications, marketing, advertising, or public relations; or any equivalent combination of experience, education, and training.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Thorough understanding of market segmentation, principles of marketing, integrated marketing communications principles and branding.
- Proficiency in MS Office and requisite publishing, graphic design and media tools.
- Ability to think creatively, organize tasks, work independently and meet deadlines.
- Considerable knowledge of Associated Press style.
- Ability to visually inspect products in multiple formats and assess and improve.
- Ability to coordinate and supervise the work of others.
- Proficiency in MS Office and requisite publishing and graphic design software.
Masters Degree in communications, marketing, advertising, or public relations.