The School of Dental Medicine (SDM) is seeking an Administrative Assistant to serve as the Compliance Assistant and front office receptionist. As an Administrative Assistant, you will:
· Assist the Compliance Officer with implementation and ongoing tracking of the school-wide compliance and quality assurance programs, including but not limited to, ensuring institutional compliance with credentialing, health assessment and training requirements for faculty and staff, as well as Medicaid and private insurance enrollment and re-credentialing.
· Assist with administrative work related to Quality Assurance and Compliance.
· Serve as the first point of contact for telephone calls and guests. This individual works closely with the Dean’s Executive Secretary to provide administrative support to maintain the efficient effective work flow of the Dean’s Office.
· Perform mail sorting and distribution, supply ordering, central conference room scheduling, catering events, equipment maintenance, and other Dean’s Office administrative functions.
· Provide back-up support to Executive Secretary to the Dean.
· Provide back-up support to Human Resources Administrative Assistant.