The Department of Restorative Dentistry at the University at Buffalo is seeking an Assistant to International Dentist Program (IDP) Director.
Duties to include:
- Responsible for setting up the operatories’ dental units and equipment.
- Assist with keeping the inventory of dental materials and instruments (includes ordering when needed).
- Direct other Dental Assistants, Lab Techs to help set up.
- Must coordinate with Admissions to properly set up for each: bench test candidates; summer program enrollees; bench preparation course candidates.
- Responsible for learning the standard of care, remaining current with dental materials and procedures
- Assist with the data collection of students’ grades and performances
- Assist the IDP Director with creation of the new virtual exam and grading process.
It is important to understand and meet the needs of the IPD Director for the management of IDP Program.
High School Diploma. Must be flexible, dependable, have attention to detail and ability to multi-task. Must exhibit interpersonal skills and respectful demeanor.
BA Degree preferred, but not required.