Information Technology Services
Posting Closing Date:
April 14, 2022Please note that the posting will close at midnight (12:00 AM) on the posting closing date.
This means any applications must be submitted by 11:59 PM the evening before.
DISTINGUISHING FEATURES OF THE CLASS:
The work involves the implementation, configuration, coordination, integration, and support of activities
associated with the administration of enterprise administrative applications. Specific tasks involve:
ERP configuration, integrations, security controls, system architecture, and business process analysis.
Works closely with key stakeholders to develop solutions, secure systems, release new administrative
system functionality, maintain system integrations, and ensure data/process flows between
administrative applications. Work is performed under the supervision of the Executive Director of ERP
or CIO designee. Supervision is exercised over applicable staff.
TYPICAL WORK ACTIVITIES:
- Workday Administration, including configuration, integrations, and user access management;
- Perform the planning and design of Workday security architecture;
- Maintain change management process of security controls and administrative changes;
- Design and develop solutions using the Workday Integration tools – Core Connectors, EIBs,
Workday Studio, etc.;
- Work with Workday / 3rd Party Support to handle Workday Issues;
- Assist ERP and configuration of administrative applications to support business areas.
- Support new ERP and Enterprise Administrative Applications releases. Maintain ERP and
Enterprise Administrative Application Release Schedule;
- Assist data mapping and conversion;
- Assist with testing procedures for administrative application;
- Assist with business process analysis/workflows which will impact administrative applications;
- Responsible for learning new business areas and may be embedded in that area;
- Assist with technical and integrations reporting efforts as needed;
- Develop online project and user documentation;
- Develop knowledgebase for FAQ and assist with training material;
- Develop change management strategies to accomplish above tasks;
- Does related work as required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Familiar with System Administration;
- Solid knowledge of Agile methodologies and Cloud Administrative Applications;
- Subject matter expert for researching, troubleshooting, and resolving integration and
production issues, applying best practices, and ensuring long-standing solutions;
- Expert level proficiency with Microsoft Office, with an emphasis in Excel, Access, Visio &
Bachelor’s degree or four (4) years’ experience in information technology, computer science, or
related fields or equivalent experience;
Two (2) years of experience as a system administrator;
Worked on ERP or Enterprise Administrative System.
*SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS: *
Official transcripts will be required for successful candidates within 30 days of hire.
Contact Human Resources at (716) 851-1840 with any questions.
Our mission to offer quality education includes exposing our students to a diverse range of cultures, experiences and expertise. At SUNY Erie Community College, we value diversity and encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply.
Notice of Non-Discrimination
SUNY Erie Community College does not discriminate in admission, employment, or in the administration of any of its policies and programs on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender expression, gender identity, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, familial status, military status, domestic violence victim status, predisposing genetic characteristics, veteran status, criminal conviction, or any other characteristics protected by law. This applies to all students, applicants or other members of the College community (including, but not limited to, vendors and visitors). Grievance procedures are available to interested persons by contacting the Civil Rights Compliance Officer listed below. Retaliation against a person who files a complaint, serves as a witness, or assists or participates in the investigation of a complaint in any manner is strictly prohibited.
The following individual has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the College’s non-discrimination policies:
Civil Rights Compliance Officer
Tracy Archie, Chief Diversity Officer
Office of Equity and Diversity
City Campus, Room 174, 121 Ellicott Street
Buffalo, NY 14203
For further information on notice of non-discrimination, please contact:
New York Office
United States Department of Education
Office for Civil Rights, 32 Old Slip 26th Floor,
New York, N.Y., 10005-25010;
Tel (646) 428-3800; Email: mailto:OCR.NewYork@ed.govOCR.NewYork@ed.gov.