The Behavioral Medicine Lab in the Pediatrics Department is looking for a dedicated individual wanting to exercise their research, organizational and wellness skills in the position of a senior research support specialist for a multi-site clinical trial on childhood weight control.
- Clear concise correspondence to study personal of emails and meeting agendas
- Monitoring and reporting on study progress and/or changes
- Development, maintenance and organization of study materials
- Implementing research study protocols for the maintenance of a multi-site clinical trial
- Order and maintain supplies and equipment
- Supervise undergraduate students working on the research project (maintaining records on assignment completion, acting as liaison/mediator between the undergraduate students and the faculty researcher)
The Division of Behavioral Medicine studies behavioral factors relevant to the development or treatment of pediatric disease.
Outstanding Benefits Package
Working at UB comes with benefits that exceed salary alone. There are personal rewards including comprehensive health and retirement plan options. We also focus on creating and sustaining a healthy mix of work, personal and academic pursuit – all in an effort to support your work-life effectiveness. Visit our benefits website to learn about our http://www.buffalo.edu/administrative-services/for-faculty-staff/benefits/r… packages.
The University at Buffalo is SUNY’s most comprehensive public research university, and an outstanding place to work. UB amplifies ambition for faculty and staff by offering endless possibilities to achieve more. Here, people from all backgrounds and cultures challenge and inspire each other to discover, learn and succeed. Dedicated staff and engaged faculty collaborate to further knowledge and understanding, and develop tenacious graduates who are valued for their talents and their impact on global society. Visit our website to learn more about the http://buffalo.edu/University at Buffalo.
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, the Research Foundation will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin and veteran or disability status.