Business System Analyst (Reg FT)
Business System Analyst (Reg FT)
Information Technology Svcs
: Office of College Services
This position will remain open until filled. However, in order to ensure consideration for an interview, please submit your completed application, cover letter and resume by no later than January 15, 2020. The College cannot guarantee that application materials received after this date will be considered or reviewed.
CCAC offers an exceptional benefits package. Highlights include an excellent health plan with very low out-of-pocket expense network option, generous time off and holiday pay, a 403b retirement plan with up to 10% employer match or other options through the State's retirement defined benefit pension system, free employee parking, public service (student) loan forgiveness eligible employer, and employer paid benefits including group life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, and flexible spending accounts.
Admin 14 - $51,664
Job Open Date:
Job Close Date:
Provide technical support and expertise to the user community in the utilization of the ERP and CRM related systems. Consult with end users of business systems to analyze, define, develop and implement user needs for the CRM and related systems.
Bachelor's degree and minimum three years of related experience or an associate's degree and five years' experience or a minimum of seven related years' working experience in information technology field in lieu of educational degree; experience to include increasing responsibilities and progressively more complex duties. Direct experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system preferred. Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems required. Ability to analyze business processes and identify and implement recommendations for improvements. Knowledge of programming procedures and programming languages including Visual Basic, Java script and SQL; Knowledge of IIS and web technologies; Must have excellent communication and client development skills.
This position will be required to report to any CCAC location to provide the necessary support.
1. Build customer relationship at all levels and nurture inter-department working relationships throughout the college.
2. Configure and customize CRM application Microsoft Dynamics CRM based on the College plan.
3. Support business processes for recruitment, prospect management, enrollment funnel management, communications plans, student onboarding, and other enrollment functions as identified. 4. Support business processes for student performance monitoring, communications templates, development of interventions and communications plans. 5. Use creative problem solving techniques to develop system specifications and requirements.
6. Analyze, review and recommend program revisions to the CRM Software.
7. Support ERP CRM systems and provide training for end users of the system. 8. Develop and maintain the web interface with the ERP CRM Software.
9. Develop and test programs and programming modifications; write testing plans for others to test your work. 10. Create ad-hoc reports as needed.
11. Install applications and configure environments for use in development, testing and production. 12. Provide end-user and system administrator training in on-site and remote formats. 13. Write and maintain programming and project documentation based on provided specifications. 14. Understand and use programming and documentation best practices.
15. Perform other job related duties as required or assigned.
Current criminal record/child abuse clearances will be required if offered the position and in order to be employed at the College. The three clearances are Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance, Pennsylvania State Police Criminal Records Check, and Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) Criminal Background Check. The College has provided instructions on how to obtain these clearances and are available here
To view the full job posting and apply for this position, go to: https://ccac.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?id=554&site=3