Performs duties to requisition, purchase, ship, receive, inspect, store, issue, and deliver materials, equipment, and supplies.
1. Performs daily, monthly, and/or quarterly inventory of warehouse and storage areas.
2. Receives items for stock room inventory, completes all necessary documentation, and
compares inventory cost and quality.
3. Issues inventory items to customers by a computerized system.
4. Delivers materials to customers and job sites.
5. May perform accounting procedures related to invoicing, charges, receiving, inventory, database input, and various reports.
6. May purchase and pickup emergency materials.
7. May purchase high volumes of materials within university and state guidelines under the direction of the department head.