The University at Buffalo’s Office of International Student Services has an opening for an Office Assistant 1. This position is ideal for an individual who has an interest in interacting with a diverse group of individuals from other nations and cultures.
In this position, you will:
- Serve as the office’s primary receptionist.
- Manage office e-mail accounts, and calendars.
- Manage the flow of office correspondence, packages, and mail, including collecting and distributing documents/e-documents to students.
- Coordinate communication related to the international sponsored student application process
- Help support office events, including: reserving venues, ordering related supplies and catering.
- Prepare purchase and invoice payment requests, etc. Place service requests as needed to support office maintenance.
- Maintain accurate records related to office operations and prepare charts and other visual aids.
- Train, schedule and serve as time and attendance manager for office student assistants.
As the largest, most comprehensive institution in the 64-campus State University of New York system, the University at Buffalo and its people positively impact the world. Learn more about the university by visiting www.buffalo.edu.
University at Buffalo is an affirmative action equal opportunity employer and, in keeping with our commitment, welcomes all to apply including veterans and individuals with disabilities.