Assist with the overall operations of the Department of Housing and Residence Life. Provide quality customer service to all constituents (students, parents, colleagues) through working the main office front desk. Handle mass departmental communications. Issue, collect, and inventory keys and cards.
Submit, track, and follow up on Purchase Orders.
Provide quality customer service at HRL front desk
- Timely greet constituents in a timely, professional, and friendly manner
- Accurately answer questions, seek for understanding not agreement
- Refer concerns to appropriate HRL staff and/or other professional
- Utilize Outlook to maintain departmental and pro-staff calendars
- Utilize Outlook to respond to, and maintain record of, departmental emails
Mass departmental communications
- Regularly submit updates for HRL external and internal websites
- Create and distribute departmental mass communications (i.e. facilities outages, departmental deadlines)
High school (or GED) level ability in spelling, grammar, basic composition, and math. Must have excellent computer skills.