The School of Nursing is seeking a qualified candidate to serve as a Study Coordinator on a federally funded RCT. The study proposes a multi-tiered, translational approach to address insomnia in cancer survivors. The project provides an opportunity for the first time to test the efficacy and durability of a self-management behavioral intervention for cancer survivors with insomnia in order to reduce disease burden and disability, and improve well-being.
The Student Coordinator under general guidance will:
- Hire and train RA’s with the assistance of the PI and Co-Is
- Recruit subject, coordinate data collection, coding, entering into statistical software
- Schedule and plan for weekly meetings with PI and RA’s and monthly meetings with entire research team
- Serve on the Safety Monitoring Committee
- Participate in focus groups
- Assist in interpretation of the data analysis on study aims
- Assist in timely manuscript preparation and NIH reporting
The University at Buffalo is SUNY’s most comprehensive public research university, and an outstanding place to work. UB amplifies ambition for faculty and staff by offering endless possibilities to achieve more. Here, people from all backgrounds and cultures challenge and inspire each other to discover, learn and succeed. Dedicated staff and engaged faculty collaborate to further knowledge and understanding, and develop tenacious graduates who are valued for their talents and their impact on global society. Visit our website to learn more about the http://buffalo.edu/University at Buffalo.
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, the Research Foundation will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin and veteran or disability status.