Search for University Jobs in Staff & Non-Managerial Professionals
Workday Data Analyst
University of San Francisco
Workday Data Analyst
Reports to the Director of Human Capital Management. Responsible for updating and maintaining employee data in the Human Resources Information system (Workday) and other systems supported by the HR team; ensures data integrity; assists with new release and application maintenance; participates in functional testing for ERP upgrades and implementations; creates and provides reports; established and maintains organization metrics and analysis as required. This position is responsible for supporting the strategic vision of HR/HCM across all divisions.
Full Job Description:
- Confirms accuracy and integrity of all data entered, maintains data in HR systems and databases and assures information is available on a timely basis
- Promoting best practices, streamlining data processes, and increasing efficiencies within HR community based on Workday HRIS
- Provide HR data, reporting and analytics to enable and support effective management, decision making and prioritization of Human Resources business decisions
- Performs group data updates, exports, imports (EIB uploads), clean-ups, and researches/reports on any data discrepancies
- Delivers routine daily/weekly/monthly reporting and responds to basic to intermediate ad hoc data requests
- Conducts data analysis on HR data such as compensation, classification, employment, employee relations, and/or benefits data as directed
- Maintain BP notifications, Conditions and steps as per the requirement
- Coordinating and Training the HR team - on how new/updated processes and reports based on established best practices; as well as providing a direct response on relevant reporting requests
- Prepares reports, graphs, charts and statistics in support of human resources operations
- Provides assistance and supports to other HR functional areas in developing and mapping business processes
- Support Benefits Open Enrollment and 1095C filings in Workday
- Acts as primary contact for assigned function with outside organizations or other departments; responds to technical administrative questions and ensures necessary follow up, including troubleshooting HCM, Benefits and Compensation issues
- Engage regularly in Workday online Community, submit brainstorms, keeping HR leadership abreast of relevant information
- Train HR Workday users on new functionality as well as new users as necessary
- Train Business Officers and Managers on using Workday Dashboards and HR Data Analytics.
- Ensure data privacy is maintained
- Participates in special projects with staff as directed
- Supporting change management and training activities
- Manage HR surveys and support IPEDS
- Subject matter expert on Banner and Plus data - a plus
- Other duties assigned.
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or other computer-related field, or 10 years equivalent enterprise experience
- Minimum 5 years' experience with database migration and/or integration.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in Workday Administration, including Configuration.
- Minimum 2 years' experience with Workday Web Services API, Cloud Connect, RaaS, EIB, Workday Studio (integration tools in workday)
- Experience in design, development, and implementation of highly scalable, high-volume software systems and components
- Banner experience- a plus
- Knowledge of principles, practices and standards of human resource administration in assigned area
- Knowledge of Workday and related human resource systems
- Ability to edit Workday Business Processes and condition statements
- Skill in creating custom reports in Workday
- Strong Excel proficiency and project management skills
- Skill in problem solving and decision making
- Solid analytical skills
- Excellent customer service
- Experience realizing solutions from conception and design, to implementation and support
- Workday Certification
- Experience of other HR Technology tools.
- Previous experience in Higher Education, specifically Banner and/or Banner to Workday Migration/Integration (Common Matching, Finance, Student)
- Experience and understanding of Human Resources data.
- Business, Process, and Data Analysis skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good negotiation and facilitation skills
- Ability to work pro-actively and independently within a project framework
- Workday Talent and/or Performance Management certification is preferred.
- Workday report and integration development/troubleshooting is preferred.
To apply, visit https://usfca.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/USF_Staff/job/USF-Hilltop-Campus/Workday-Data-Analyst_R0001442.
The University of San Francisco is located in the heart of one of the worlds most innovative and diverse cities, and is home to a vibrant academic community of students and faculty who achieve excellence in their fields. Its diverse student body enjoys direct access to faculty, small classes and outstanding opportunities in the city itself. USF is San Francisco's first university, and its Jesuit Catholic mission helps ignite a students passion for social justice and a desire to Change the World From Here. For more information, visit http://www.usfca.edu.
Please reference AcademicKeys.com in your cover letter when
applying for or inquiring about this job announcement.
Please see the job description for contact details
pertaining to this university job announcement.
Refer this job to a friend or colleague!
New Search |