The central University at Buffalo Career Services office seeks an experienced Peer Coach Facilitator to join a cross-disciplinary team focused on assisting the 29,000 undergraduate and graduate students see possibilities and seek opportunities in preparation for life after college.
- Design an intensive onboarding and training program for all student employees.
- Supervise/oversee all student employee coaches (graduate and undergraduate) including scheduling daily hours and recruitment.
- Development of comprehensive training curriculum for peer coaches and student employees (graduate and undergraduate) working directly with students on career development design and skill building in the department.
- Design student learning outcomes for all student employees, including integration of career competency acquisition and management of student evaluation process.
- Conduct daily operationalizing of student services in the career lab including the scheduling of necessary personnel.
- Monitor, track and communicate office policies and procedures to student employees.
- Measure student employee performances focusing on assessment of their coaching of their student clients.
- Determine inefficiencies in processes or projects and practice creative problem-solving to address any project/personnel barriers.
University at Buffalo is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and, in keeping with our commitment, welcomes all to apply including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Bachelor’s degree is required.
Demonstrated professional experience in developing and implementing training programs. Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to build and maintain collaborative relationships. An ability to work in a team setting is required. Superior organizational skills and detail-orientation are a must.
A Master’s degree in higher education, student personnel, training and development or a related field is preferred.
The preferred candidate will have knowledge of career and student development
Prior supervisory experience is preferred