Program Manager – Department of Public Health and Community Medicine, School of Medicine – (20001106)
The Department of Public Health and Community Medicine houses the Public Health Programs that confer the Master of Public Health (MPH), the Doctorate in Public Health (DrPH), Master of Medical Science (Physician Assistant), and the Master of Science in Health Informatics and Analytics. All faculty in the Department are non-tenured track and seek to create an educational and workplace environment that fosters active learning, discussion, and debate, critical thinking, inclusion and the capacity to work in a multidisciplinary practice environment.
The Program Manager is responsible for managing the operations, budget, personnel, and facilities of the Doctor of Physical Therapy Program. Specifically, the Program Manager will:
· Advise the Program Director, Directors, and Faculty regarding the strategic plan, operations, budget, personnel, and facilities.
· Provide assistance to the Program Director in problem-solving, project planning and management of the program.
· Develop financial, personnel and facilities reports for internal and external bodies, including external accrediting bodies.
· Oversee and supervises work of DPT Program Administrative Coordinator (on-site at Tufts).
· Prepare spreadsheets/reports/surveys for data analysis and monitoring of all financial resources, including operations, personnel, and revenue.
· Plan, manages and directs the onsite lab intensive sessions for the DPT Program, including construction/deconstruction of labs and coordination of moving equipment.
· Plan, manage and direct the information and instructional technology in the DPT Program.
· Plan, manage and direct the DPT Program website.
Experience typically acquired by a Master’s degree in related discipline and 5-8 years of program or project management experience in higher education administration.
An employee in this position must complete all appropriate background checks at the time of hire, promotion, or transfer.
Equal Opportunity Employer – minority/females/veterans/disability/sexual orientation/gender identity.