Search for University Jobs in Staff & Non-Managerial Professionals
Police Support Services Temporary Pool
Foothill-De Anza Community College District
Police Support Services Temporary Pool
This is a pool of applicants for any Police Support Services temporary positions that may become available within the Foothill - De Anza Community College District. Applications submitted to this temporary pool will be screened by HR for minimum qualifications. After your application has been screened you will receive an e-mail notification regarding your status.
Possible positions that may fall under this Police Support Services temporary pool are:
- Per Diem Community Service Officer
- Per Diem Emergency Manager
- Per Diem Police Dispatcher
- Per Diem Police Officer
- Per Diem Police Records Specialist
- Per Diem Police Sergeant
- Per Diem Rangemaster
The job descriptions are for each job title are:
- Per Diem Community Service Officer - Oversee the collection of parking monies and the maintenance and repair of parking permit machines as well as patrol assigned areas and issue citations to illegally parked vehicles to maintain control of vehicles parked on campus; promote campus safety and control. Other duties as assigned.
- Per Diem Emergency Manager - Review District Emergency Operations Plan and amend as required, create training curriculum for emergency preparedness presentations, train District staff on Emergency Operations Plan, manage "Run-Hide-Defend"/Active Assailant training for students, faculty and staff, represent District on municipal and county emergency planning committees and act as single point-of-contact for emergency management issues for the District.
- Per Diem Police Dispatcher - Receive, prioritize and respond to routine and emergency incoming telephone and voice radio calls as it relates to campus police, fire and medical assistance; if an emergency call, secure information as to exact location. Perform clerical duties as assigned. This assignment is deemed part time, on-call/as needed to replace or supplement full-time Police Dispatchers.
- Per Diem Police Officer - Provide police protection to the students, personnel, equipment and property of the District. Patrol an assigned area on foot or in a vehicle to investigate and prevent crime and enforce law and order; prepare and file accident and criminal reports and related police records. This assignment is deemed part time, on-call/as needed to replace or supplement full-time Police Officers.
- Per Diem Police Records Specialist - Provide clerical support to the Police Department, which includes receptionist duties, word processing, record keeping, and filing. Provide support services to students, faculty, staff, and administrators as necessary preparing reports, issuing parking permits, and providing information to citizens. Perform other related duties as assigned. This assignment is deemed part time, on-call/as needed to replace or supplement full-time Police Records Specialist.
- Per Diem Police Sergeant - Plan, organize and supervise the work of assigned personnel. Instruct and assist subordinates in the performance of their assigned duties and perform a variety of technical tasks such as investigation and surveillance work to detect or prevent crime. This assignment is deemed part time, on-call/as needed to replace or supplement full-time Police Sergeant.
- Per Diem Rangemaster - Plan and instruct sworn peace officers in current firearms policies and procedures. Conduct quarterly firearms qualifications. Review and amend Department General Orders as they relate to the use of firearms (pistol, shotgun, less-than lethal weapons and patrol rifles). Inspect, repair and test Department issued firearms. Coordinate with local law enforcement agencies and weapon ranges for training and use of facilities.
To apply, visit https://fhda.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/4/home/requisition/156?c=fhda
Please reference AcademicKeys.com in your cover letter when
applying for or inquiring about this job announcement.
Please see the job description for contact details
pertaining to this university job announcement.
Refer this job to a friend or colleague!
New Search |