Manager of ITS Customer Support (Reg FT)
Manager of ITS Customer Support (Reg FT)
Information Technology Svcs
: Office of College Services
This position will remain open until filled. However, in order to ensure consideration for an interview, please submit your completed application, cover letter and resume by no later than April 3, 2020. The College cannot guarantee that application materials received after this date will be considered or reviewed.
CCAC offers an exceptional benefits package. Highlights include an excellent health plan with very low out-of-pocket expense network option, generous time off and holiday pay, a 403b retirement plan with up to 10% employer match or other options through the State's retirement defined benefit pension system, free employee parking, public service (student) loan forgiveness eligible employer, and employer paid benefits including group life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, and flexible spending accounts.
Admin 15 - $56,912
Job Open Date:
Job Close Date:
Provide a high level of customer support for all administrators, faculty, staff and students through a Contact Center and ITSM tool to support all information technology services, systems, and business applications. Manage the performance of all ServiceDesk Analysts in regards to services & support to clients (internal and external) and ensure that service levels are achieved. Make sure customer expectations are met or exceeded through satisfaction surveys. Responsible for ensuring the ServiceDesk Analysts are meeting and exceeding expectations in regards to performance, defined metrics, and that standards and processes are followed to provide effective customer service and meet requirements.
Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field with at least three years of experience, or an associate's degree in computer science or a related field and at least five years of experience, or a high school diploma or GED and at least seven years of experience. Experience must be in supervisory and information technology customer support roles. Must have excellent oral, written, communication, and support skills. Ability to understand the intricacies of the College operations. Technically proficient and accomplished with ITIL framework and methodologies.
This position will be required to report to any CCAC location to provide the necessary support.
1. Manage the ServiceDesk Team and evaluate performance. Recruit, train, coach, mentor, and support ServiceDesk team members to keep skills current. Oversee the timely delivery of quality technical support to college users.
2. Perform common technical support duties including taking interactions, communicating with clients, diagnosing hardware and software issues, and troubleshooting complex problems.
3. Maintain and improve the ServiceDesk standard operating procedures.
4. Set and promote customer service standards for the college. Contribute to improving customer support by actively responding to inquiries and addressing customer challenges.
5. Establish best practices through the technical support process and using ITIL methodology.
6. Provide data and reporting of KPI's and trends to ITS department and others on weekly, monthly or as needed basis.
7. Work closely with both ITS team members and the college community to define service level targets, standards, and insure continuous improvement through customer satisfaction surveys.
8. Work in collaboration with the Director of Client Services to ensure an efficient and user focused desktop support service.
9. Develop timely and professional college wide communications on behalf of the ITS department for promotion, maintenance, and known issues.
10. Facilitate and maintain relationship with external partner that provides supplemental service support under a 24/7/365 model.
11. Identify and improve processes and procedures to streamline support operations; utilize data analytics.
12. Participate in special projects as assigned.
13. Perform other duties as required or assigned.
Current criminal record/child abuse clearances will be required if offered the position and in order to be employed at the College. The three clearances are Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance, Pennsylvania State Police Criminal Records Check, and Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) Criminal Background Check. The College has provided instructions on how to obtain these clearances and are available here
To view the full job posting and apply for this position, go to: https://ccac.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?id=617&site=3