Search for University Jobs in Staff & Non-Managerial Professionals
Job Summary/Basic Function:
Protect the safety and well being of each patron using the Lee College aquatic facilities. Lifeguard will work directly with participants providing courteous, friendly, and professional assistance. This position reports to and is supervised by the Wellness Coordinator.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring the safety of patrons using the Lee College aquatic facilities
- Applying all rules and regulations consistently
- Coordinating emergency procedures or providing CPR in emergency situations
- Maintaining positive relations and rapport with patrons
- Performing general maintenance/custodial functions as requested
- Arriving to work on time and not leaving before the scheduled shift is over
- Attending regularly scheduled staff and in-service meetings and training
College benefits do not accrue with this part-time position. Scheduled hours are not to exceed 19.5 hours a week. This is a security sensitive position.
Lee College does not discriminate on the basis of gender, disability, race, color, age, religion, national origin, or veteran status.
- Applicant must hold Lifeguard Training Certification and CPR for the Professional Rescuer.
- Previous lifeguard experience is required
- Must be eighteen (18) years of age or older
Main Campus - Baytown, TX
If other, provide location:
Open Until Filled:
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Must include a minimum of three (3) professional references on the online application.
Please do not mail, email, fax, or deliver any documents outside of the electronic application process.
To apply, visit https://jobs.lee.edu/postings/5999
Lee College is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, which encourages applications from qualified females, minority groups, veterans, and disabled individuals. It is the policy of Lee College to fully comply with the equal opportunity provisions of all applicable regulations and not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of gender, disability, race, color, age, religion, national origin, or veteran status in areas such as recruitment, selections, training, promotion, demotion, layoffs, terminations, rates of pay, or any other forms of compensation or benefits.
Please reference AcademicKeys.com in your cover letter when
applying for or inquiring about this job announcement.
Please see the job description for contact details
pertaining to this university job announcement.
Refer this job to a friend or colleague!
New Search |