The College of Veterinary Medicine
seeks a Medical Billing Auditor. This position is responsible for the daily review, accuracy, and oversight of hospital patient bills.
- Excellent full-time benefits that start on Day 1!
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options for you and your family.
- Generous state retirement program with eligibility to receive monthly payments after 10 years of service.
- How about these numbers? 4 weeks of vacation, 96 hours of sick leave, 6 weeks of paid parental leave for the birth or adoption of a child, and 9 official paid holidays.
- Overnight and weekend shift differentials = more $$$ in your pocket.
- Veterinary care and food discounts for your pets.
- Uniform and continuing education allowances.
- Tuition assistance for you and your dependents after a year of service.
- Opportunities for advancement.
Need we say more? Probably not - but just in case:
At Auburn, our work changes lives. Ranked by U.S. News and World Report as a premier public institution, Auburn University is dedicated to shaping the future of the people of Alabama, the nation, and the world through forward-thinking education, life-enhancing research, scholarship and selfless service. Auburn is nationally recognized for its commitment to academic excellence, community outreach, positive work environment, student engagement, and thriving community.
It's a Lifestyle: The Auburn/Opelika area is a page right out of Southern Living magazine with an idyllic small-town feel, perfecting a unique balance between a close-knit community and driving consistent growth and development. Paralleling the exponential growth of Auburn University, the Auburn/Opelika area boasts services and amenities that cater to any interest. We’re proud of our top school systems, city services, award-winning restaurants, and the infectious spirit of life in a college town. You can find us nestled halfway between the beach and the mountains in a lower-cost-of-living area, two hours outside of Atlanta or Birmingham. If you’re new to Auburn, we’d love to introduce you. If you’re already acquainted with Auburn, we’ll keep it simple: it’s time to come home!
Why employees choose Auburn:
Auburn University was named by Forbes Magazine as one of the state of Alabama’s best employers, with employees staying an average of ten years. Employees enjoy competitive benefits that include top-notch health insurance, generous retirement plans, tuition assistance for employees and dependents, flexible spending accounts and more!
Learn more about Auburn’s impact, generous employee benefits, and thriving community by visiting aub.ie/working-at-auburn
Auburn University is committed to a diverse and inclusive campus environment. Visit www.auburn.edu/inclusion
to learn more about our commitment to expanding equity and inclusion for all.