Campus Living invites applications for The Office Assistant 2 (Office Manager) position. The Office Manager is an important team member that assists the residential education team primarily through administrative support. Your duties include:
* Provide quality customer service to students who visit and utilize the residential academic success centers
* Assist with tracking and record keeping of all expenditures for the Residential Education budget
* Administrative support for supervisory staff
* Oversee and process hiring, payroll and timesheets for student assistant/work study student staff
* Provide independent organization and direction for 5 Residential Study Centers/Lounges
* Educational, advisory, supervisory, and administrative functions that promote student engagement, academic success, personal development and a strong sense of community through the implementation of the residential curriculum.
Campus Living supports the University at Buffalo’s mission by providing inclusive residential communities, personal growth and learning, every day for everyone.
Our team recognizes the advantages diverse perspectives and backgrounds bring to the workplace. We are particularly interested in candidates who share this value and will work to achieve the university’s goals of inclusive excellence.
Working at UB offers world-class benefits that exceed salary alone. There are personal rewards such as health and retirement plans, training opportunities and access to recreational resources. Here, people from all backgrounds and cultures challenge and inspire each other to discover, learn and succeed. We focus on creating and sustaining a healthy mix of work, personal life, and academic pursuits in an effort to support work-life effectiveness.About Student LifeAs a member of Student Life, you will join service professionals, all driven by one shared set of values designed to help ensure students’ well-being, create a safe and supportive environment and promote student success. In Student Life, growth is a shared passion. We aim for excellence, thinking big and going bold. We pursue our goals tenaciously while stewarding the student experience. We build communities and advance diversity in all forms. We encourage discovery and celebrate success.
University at Buffalo is an affirmative action equal opportunity employer and, in keeping with our commitment, welcomes all to apply including veterans and individuals with disabilities.