The Fletcher School is the United States' first professional graduate school of international affairs. Since 1933 Fletcher's multi-disciplinary education in international relations, law, and business, has prepared the world's leaders to become innovative problem-solvers in government, private sector, and non-governmental organizations. The Fletcher School seeks to fulfill its mission in the most environmentally sensible way possible. We are also committed to increasing the diversity of our administrative staff. Members of under-represented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
What You'll Do
Working with senior department leaders and communications team colleagues, the Internal Communications Manager is responsible for the management and execution of strategic internal communications across internal and adjacent stakeholder groups including students, staff, faculty and alumni. The manager will oversee the communications processes, tools and messaging strategies to optimize school communication with each stakeholder group. The role will also lead the development of strategies to facilitate communication across and between alumni. As a member of the CPRM team, this role will work broadly across all internal Fletcher stakeholder groups and will interact with students, staff, faculty and alumni leaders and communications partners across Tufts.
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor's degree in related area of study and 5-7 years of related or equivalent work experience.
- Experience working with Mailchimp, Salesforce, Microsoft office required. Experience working with Campus Groups or similar intranet platform required.
- Excellent judgment and ability to work with sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Experience working within a higher ed context and with university stakeholder groups required.
- Strong writing, editing, verbal, organizational, and analytical skills are required.
- A commitment to The Fletcher School's DEI mission and goals in the execution of position's responsibilities and tasks.
- Experience working with international stakeholder groups is strongly preferred.
An employee in this position must complete all appropriate background checks at the time of hire, promotion, or transfer.
Equal Opportunity Employer - minority/females/veterans/disability/sexual orientation/gender identity.