As a part of our team, you will develop a strong understanding of employee benefits and be responsible for facilitating employee orientations and meetings as required.
In this highly visible service centered role, you will:
- Provide guidance and expertise in benefit enrollment rules and regulations, worker’s compensation, and FMLA benefits
- Respond to employee time and attendance needs
- Facilitate benefits orientations both in a group setting and one on one
- Serve as a liaison for supplemental retirement programs
Outstanding Benefits Package
Working at UB comes with benefits that exceed salary alone. There are personal rewards including comprehensive health and retirement plan options. We also focus on creating and sustaining a healthy mix of work, personal and academic pursuit – all in an effort to support your work-life effectiveness. Visit our benefits website to learn about our benefit packages
.About The University at Buffalo
The University at Buffalo (UB) #ubuffalo is one of America’s leading public research universities and a flagship of the State University of New York system, recognized for our excellence and our impact. UB is a premier, research-intensive public university dedicated to academic excellence. Our research, creative activity and people positively impact the world. Like the city we call home, UB is distinguished by a culture of resilient optimism, resourceful thinking and pragmatic dreaming that enables us to reach others every day. Visit our website to learn more about the University at Buffalo
University at Buffalo is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and, in keeping with our commitment, welcomes all to apply including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
You must meet one of the following:
- A Bachelor’s degree obtained by the time of employment is required.
- A combination of education, experience or relevant military training may be considered in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree on a year for year basis.