The Fletcher School is the United States’ first professional graduate school of international affairs. Since 1933 Fletcher’s multi-disciplinary education in international relations, law, and business, has prepared the world’s leaders to become innovative problem-solvers in government, private sector, and non-governmental organizations. The Fletcher School seeks to fulfill its mission in the most environmentally sensible way possible. We are also committed to increasing the diversity of our administrative staff. Members of under-represented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
What You'll Do
In collaboration with manager or director, the Program Administrator participates in development of goals and strategies for a university program. Applies specialized, subject matter knowledge to develop, implement, review and evaluate the program. Responsible for implementing timely, effective communications to promote the program.
- Implements plans and evaluates progress. Recommends changes as necessary.
- Develops data management systems, assisting with any system upgrade efforts. Provides any necessary system training.
- Participates in budget development and assesses/analyzes budgets, preparing reports and projections.
- Develops and oversees marketing and advertising. Writes and designs program materials. Writes and updates material for website and develops content for social media effort.
- Provides ideas and content for meetings, seminars, lectures and other special events.
- Conducts research and drafts reports and results.
- Coordinates hiring and training of staff, evaluates workflow and productivity and provides input into employee performance reviews. May supervise student or temporary employees.
- May support student services associated with the program including admissions and registration processes, general advice about program.
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years of experience
- Knowledge of program subject matter
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
An employee in this position must complete all appropriate background checks at the time of hire, promotion, or transfer.
Equal Opportunity Employer – minority/females/veterans/disability/sexual orientation/gender identity.