Reporting to the Human Resources Officer, the Human and Organizational Resources Coordinator
will be responsible for administrative functions related to human resources and financial management. The Coordinator provides excellent customer service to University Advancement
staff and job candidates by being proactive, responsive to employee inquiries, and encouraging teamwork and collaboration. To ensure success, the Coordinator should be trustworthy, display strong problem solving and decision-making skills, be extremely detail-oriented, possess strong organizational and time management skills, and be effective at scheduling and thorough in the recruitment process.Duties and Responsibilities
- Schedule search committee meetings, candidate interviews and assist in the interview process, as needed.
- Ensure that all required paperwork for new hires is received and then entered in the EPTF (electronic personnel transaction forms) system.
- Help organize and manage new employee on-boarding and training programs.
- Serve as a resource for time and attendance questions across all funding sources.
- Monitor expenditures and compile budget data within office accounts to assist in managerial review; prepare and process disbursement requests.
Outstanding Benefits Package
Working at UB comes with benefits that exceed salary alone. There are personal rewards including comprehensive health and retirement plan options. We also focus on creating and sustaining a healthy mix of work, personal and academic pursuit - all in an effort to support your work-life effectiveness. Visit our benefits website to learn about our benefit packages
About The University at Buffalo
The University at Buffalo (UB) #ubuffalo is one of America’s leading public research universities and a flagship of the State University of New York system, recognized for our excellence and our impact. UB is a premier, research-intensive public university dedicated to academic excellence. Our research, creative activity and people positively impact the world. Like the city we call home, UB is distinguished by a culture of resilient optimism, resourceful thinking and pragmatic dreaming that enables us to reach others every day. Visit our website to learn more about the University at Buffalo
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, the Research Foundation will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin and veteran or disability status.