University of Idaho
Twin Falls, Off Campus Location - Twin Falls R & E Center
Col of Agricultural & Life Sciences
$14.27 per hour or higher depending on experience
Perform a variety of administrative support functions at the Twin Falls Research and Extension Center and Central District Office. Apply detailed program knowledge and applications in developing and maintaining records systems, and/or in collecting information, preparing reports, and providing liaison between management, other organizational units, and external customers.
The employee will be the first point-of-contact in the office which includes answering the telephone, directing telephone and walk-in clientele to the appropriate faculty, personnel or program, and responding to routine inquiries. Employee will use a variety of computer operations to complete daily assignments.
- High school diploma, completion of high school equivalency or GED.
- Two years of experience providing administrative support in a team work environment including word processing, filing and composing a variety of business documents.
- Experience working in a high demand office with constant interruptions and changing priorities.
- Approximately 2 years of experience in an office environment.
- Experience using advanced functions of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and other word processing and database management software.
- Experience editing and proofreading material for correct spelling, punctuation and grammar.
- Experience setting up and keyboarding in final form a variety of technical, difficult material such as statistical or scientific reports and other various documents.
- Experience working well with others and displaying a professional attitude in dealing with people.
- Experience in University policies and procedures.
- Experience displaying good phone etiquette and using a multi-line phone system.
- Experience with university-specific software including: Banner, PeopleAdmin, ChromeRiver and SiteCore.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
Open Until Filled:
Please provide a resume, cover letter and three (3) references with online application.
Applications received by Sunday, February 2, 2020, will receive first consideration. Position will remain open until a suitable candidate is identified.
Applicants who are selected as final possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check.
To apply, please visit: jobs.uidaho.edu
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.