Search for University Jobs in Staff & Non-Managerial Professionals
Operations Assistant, Office of Biomedical Education
University at Buffalo, The State University of New York
We are seeking an Operations Assistant
to provide financial and operational support to the Office of Biomedical Education
in the Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences. In this position, you will:
- Manage all financial activities for the Office of Biomedical Education, including: purchasing, payments, funds transfers forms
- Coordinate Jacobs School tuition scholarship processing
- Serve as a key member on the team that plans and executes events such as commencement, white coat ceremony, research days, and accepted student programming
- Support application processing in Slate CRM system
- Manage general office services
This position is primarily in-person but will allow for 1 day per week remote once the selected candidate is fully trained.
Outstanding Benefits Package
Working at UB comes with benefits that exceed salary alone. There are personal rewards including comprehensive health and retirement plan options. We also focus on creating and sustaining a healthy mix of work, personal and academic pursuit – all in an effort to support your work-life effectiveness. Visit our benefits website to learn about our benefit packages
.About The University at Buffalo
The University at Buffalo (UB) is one of America’s leading public research universities and a flagship of the State University of New York system, recognized for our excellence and our impact. UB is a premier, research-intensive public university dedicated to academic excellence. Our research, creative activity and people positively impact the world. Like the city we call home, UB is distinguished by a culture of resilient optimism, resourceful thinking and pragmatic dreaming that enables us to reach others every day. Visit our website to learn more about the University at Buffalo
University at Buffalo is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer and, in keeping with our commitment, welcomes all to apply including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) with related work experience.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task and manage priorities.
- Technology proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, with the capacity to learn new programs/technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with related experience in higher education, preferably in financial services/operations at a large public university.
- Technology proficiency in Microsoft Office programs and UB systems, with the capacity to learn new programs/technologies.
Please reference AcademicKeys.com in your cover letter when
applying for or inquiring about this job announcement.
Please see the job description for contact details
pertaining to this university job announcement.
Refer this job to a friend or colleague!
New Search |