The Project Coordinator supports the work of the Office of Advancement Communications in the Division of University Advancement. Serving as Advancement Communications’ internal workflow and process specialist, the Project Coordinator is responsible for ensuring the smooth flow of production for all departmental projects while also performing general office administrative tasks for a small staff of marketing and communications professionals. Projects range from advertising campaigns, content creation, news and media releases, video production, website creation, social media and email monitoring, management and campaigns, magazine production, direct mail, and presentations. The Project Coordinator must be highly organized, able to handle a high volume of projects, present themselves in a highly professional and authoritative manner, and be adept at providing excellent customer service within a fast-paced, diverse and complex organization. The Project Coordinator reports to the Assistant Vice President for Advancement Communications and works closely with the six members of the communications team. The Office of Advancement Communications works to inspire the minds and hearts of alumni, donors, friends and partners. Team members use proven strategies, promote the UB brand and collaborate with colleagues on effective communications to build pride in UB, increase support and engagement and strengthen lifelong relationships with the university. Team members develop communications and marketing methods and approaches that complement Division of University Advancement goals. The office works closely with the Division of University Communications and school-based communications officers to tell UB’s story and elevate the university. Duties include:
* Oversee production processes and project management tool (Asana); provide training to staff and troubleshoot as needed
* Intake new project requests, attend initial client meetings and enter projects into project tool; contribute to communications creative briefs
* Develop detailed project plans and schedules to ensure projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget
* Maintain master production plans for Advancement Communications set up and run reports
* Provide excellent customer service and support to internal partners throughout the university including executives, professional and administrative staff
* Monitor all Advancement Communications projects, advise when schedules or resources require adjusting, provide timely updates to AVP, clients and staff
* Manage vendor relationships and workflow for Advancement Communications, including bids for services or products, proofs, deliveries
Outstanding Benefits PackageWorking at UB comes with benefits that exceed salary alone. There are personal rewards including comprehensive health and retirement plan options. We also focus on creating and sustaining a healthy mix of work, personal and academic pursuit - all in an effort to support your work-life effectiveness. Visit our benefits website to learn about our http://www.buffalo.edu/administrative-services/for-faculty-staff/benefits/research-foundation/regular-employees.htmlbenefit packages.
About UBThe University at Buffalo is SUNY’s most comprehensive public research university, and an outstanding place to work. UB amplifies ambition for faculty and staff by offering endless possibilities to achieve more. Here, people from all backgrounds and cultures challenge and inspire each other to discover, learn and succeed. Dedicated staff and engaged faculty collaborate to further knowledge and understanding, and develop tenacious graduates who are valued for their talents and their impact on global society. Visit our website to learn more about the http://www.buffalo.edu/University at Buffalo. As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, the Research Foundation will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin and veteran or disability status.