Research, develop, implement and analyze new and existing marking approaches using various media resources for the purpose of customer awareness and satisfaction.
- Produce graphic and text-based content for TIA site.
- Coordinate social media communications about TIA.
- Develop news stories and press releases about TIA in COE.
- Contribute to writing about technical aspects of data submission and video submission to TIA website.
- Create professional-grade presentation materials.
- Assist PI with graphic designs for evaluation reports.
- Supplement work of Landtroop Strategies on TIA site.
- Work with project managers to develop assets for communication efforts and events.
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Suite, knowledge of digital design; works well under deadline pressures. Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Skills in photography, web design, and video editing.
- Experience working in diverse cultural and/or linguistic contexts.
- Previous related work experience in a business setting.
- Familiarity with public school policies at the national and state level.
- Knowledge of print requirements.
Required Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree and 2 years related experience.
Preferred Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field.
1. Apply online at http://www.workattexastech.com enter via STAFF portal & search for REQ# ID 19673
2. Shortcut URL: https://bit.ly/2Zcls9q
3. Required Attachments: Cover Letter, Resume, and Professional/Personal References
4. If you should need assistance with the application process, please contact Texas Tech University, Human Resources, Talent Acquisition office at email@example.com or 806-742-3851.
As an EEO/AA employer, the Texas Tech University System and its components will not discriminate in our employment practices based on an applicant’s race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran.