The University at Buffalo School of Nursing has an exciting opportunity as a full-time Graduate Enrollment Coordinator to recruit and support graduate students throughout the enrollment cycle.
Job responsibilities include:
- Coordinate the graduate admissions and application process using Slate, the university’s CRM tool
- Work with various Graduate Program Coordinators, PhD faculty and staff within the School of Nursing to recruit diverse populations of qualified students.
- Travels to various locations, schools and recruitment events to convey information to potential students.
- Assist in the development of strategy and materials to share with faculty for the purposes of recruitment and enrollment planning.
- Work with Communications and Marketing to implement social media and marketing strategies for recruitment.
- Manage PhD enrollment though the NEXus program, including facilitating student registration, ensuring minimum requirements are met, coordinating with partner institutions, and communicating with academic advisors.
- Assist the Director of Student Services on yield events
- Participate in departmental, school and university meetings as needed.
- Job requires up to 20% regional travel.
Applications cannot be accepted via email or US mail, please submit your application materials through the University at Buffalo website, UBJobs. Please do not call to inquire about application status, qualified candidates will be contacted.
The University at Buffalo is a flagship institution in the State University of New York system, UB is the largest and most comprehensive campus in the 64-campus SUNY system. It is a member of the Association of American Universities. UB is a premier, research-intensive public university dedicated to academic excellence. Visit our website to learn more about our school.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Experience in admissions, recruitment and event planning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with various social media platforms
- Ability to manage multiple and competing priorities
- Experience using CRM tools