Marketing Trade Show Specialist
Worcester Polytechnic Institute
Corporate & Professional Education (2100)
Administrative Exempt Positions
Worcester Polytechnic Institute's Corporate & Professional Education department seeks a highly organized and motivated Marketing Trade Show Specialist with 2+ years of trade show experience who can hit the ground running on our dynamic, fast-paced marketing team. Design and/or data analytics skills are a plus. Candidates of diverse backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply. This is a full-time position.
- Planning and coordinating deliverables for multiple shows: booth registration/space selection, staff attendance logistics, gathering and shipping of relevant exhibit materials.
- Managing a trade show and marketing budget and maintaining fiscal responsibility.
- Strong collaboration across team lines to coordinate promotion of events (marketing collateral, sales team prep and needs, etc.).
- Managing partnerships with industry contacts, printers, and promotional product companies.
- Researching new exhibit opportunities.
- Our team travels to over 30 shows and events every year. This job entails the balancing of the logistics of multiple shows at once.
- Bachelors degree in Communications, Marketing, or other relevant field/experience.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience in executing/managing execution of marketing collateral for trade shows: emails, graphics, advertisements, banners, booths, etc.
- Strong skills in managing multiple projects at once.
- Excellent time management and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to create and nurture productive business relationships.
- Knowledge and implementation of event marketing best practices.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Skills in marketing data analysis and/or Adobe Creative Suite are encouraged.
Open Until Filled:
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Please submit resume and cover letter for consideration.
WPI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability. We are seeking individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences who will contribute to a culture of creativity and collaboration, inclusion, problem solving and change making.
Criminal Background Check Statement:
A pre-employment criminal records check is required.
To apply, visit: https://wpi.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/WPI_External_Career_Site/job/Worcester/Marketing-Trade-Show-Specialist_R0000031-1