Search for University Jobs in Staff & Non-Managerial Professionals
Assistant Director of Enrollment Communications
Worcester Polytechnic Institute
Assistant Director of Enrollment Communications
Undergraduate Enrollment Systems & Operations
Worcester Polytechnic Institute - WPI
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
This individual will work with the Division of Undergraduate Enrollment - the Office of Admissions, the Office of Student Aid and Financial Literacy, and the Office of Pre-collegiate Outreach Programs - and the Division of Marketing and Communications to further WPI's efforts to attract, enroll, and retain the most qualified undergraduate students. They will report to Director of Undergraduate Enrollment Systems and Operations and will be responsible for creating and overseeing strategic communication plans, serving as the liaison between Undergraduate Enrollment and the Division of Marketing and Communications and project manager for all of the Undergraduate Enrollment division's marketing and communications initiatives. Additional responsibilities include building and executing marketing automation processes using CRM and marketing automation software.
- Work with staff in Undergraduate Enrollment to design, analyze, and continuously improve communication strategies, flows, and content for the various channels Undergraduate Enrollment uses to communicate.
- Serve as the primary liaison from Undergraduate Enrollment to the Division of Marketing and Communications for coordination and oversight of Undergraduate Enrollment marketing and communications projects and strategies.
- Represent Undergraduate Enrollment as the project manager for all strategic communications and marketing projects, partnering with the primary stakeholders in the business units to ensure strategic goals of each project are represented.
- Oversee and coordinate the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform use for Undergraduate Enrollment, in partnership with the Salesforce Administrator and Director of Undergraduate Enrollment Operations, including writing reports, validating data, building email and text messages, creating automations, and executing sends.
- Create, develop, and maintain internal reports including, but not limited to process documentation and annual departmental and division reports. Maintain and document Undergraduate Enrollment communication plan schedule.
- Provide strategic communication expertise to project sponsors in the Undergraduate Enrollment offices through the cycles of project development, including conception, development, execution, and efficacy assessment.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Three or more years of higher education, enrollment, marketing, communications experience is desired.
- This individual needs to be a self-starter who can work independently and as part of a successful team.
- The candidate must have the ability to work with students, faculty, staff, and administrators as well as possess excellent organizational and communication skills, strong project management abilities, a high energy level, and maturity.
- Strong attention to detail is required. Please include reference to WPI's motto in your cover letter.
- Familiarity with marketing tools, techniques, and concepts as applied to digital and print communications.
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation tools (specifically Salesforce and Salesforce Marketing Cloud) preferred.
- This position will be fully remote until normal campus operations resume; at that time, the position will be based on the WPI campus.
- Applicants must have demonstrated experience working in and fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace and/or commitment to do so as an employee at WPI
- WPI is passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We are looking for candidates who can support our commitment to equity, diversity and inclusion.
United States of America (Exempt)
WPI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability. We are seeking individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences who will contribute to a culture of creativity and collaboration, inclusion, problem solving and change making.
To apply, visit: https://wpi.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/WPI_External_Career_Site/job/Worcester/Assistant-Director-of-Enrollment-Communications_R0001301
WPI is a vibrant, active, and diverse community of extraordinary students, world-renowned faculty, and state of the art research facilities. At WPI, we have competitive and comprehensive benefits, including health insurance, long-term care, retirement, tuition assistance, flexible spending accounts, work-life balance and much more.
Diversity & Inclusion at WPI
WPI is committed to creating an inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued and respected; a place where every student, faculty and staff member can be themselves, so that they can study, live, and work comfortably, to reach their full potential, and make meaningful contributions in order to meet departmental and institutional goals. WPI thrives on innovative practice and welcomes diverse perspectives, insight, and people from diverse lived experiences, to enhance the community environment and propel the institution to the next level in a competitive, global marketplace.
Please reference AcademicKeys.com in your cover letter when
applying for or inquiring about this job announcement.
Please see the job description for contact details
pertaining to this university job announcement.
Refer this job to a friend or colleague!
New Search |