Part-Time Exercise Monitor, Wellness Center
$10.77 per hour
Job Summary/Basic Function:
The Exercise Monitor will protect the safety and well-being of each patron using the Lee College Wellness Center. This position will work directly with participants by providing courteous, friendly, and professional assistance.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure the safety of patrons using the Lee College Wellness Center.
- Enter data into our current software.
- Provide exercise orientations on how to properly use the fitness equipment.
- Apply all rules and regulations consistently.
- Coordinate emergency procedures or provide CPR in emergency situations.
- Maintain positive relations and rapport with patrons.
- Perform general maintenance/custodial functions as requested.
Additional duties and responsibilities my include, but are not limited to:
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Benefits do not accrue with this part-time position. The work schedule is not to exceed 19.5 hours/week. This is a security sensitive position.
Lee College does not discriminate on the basis of gender, disability, race, color, age, religion, national origin, or veteran status.
- Must hold a current CPR Certification for the Professional Rescuer
- Must be available to work early mornings, evenings, and weekends as needed
- Knowledge of proper techniques for exercise and fitness
Main Campus - Baytown, TX
If other, provide location:
Open Until Filled:
Special Instructions to Applicants:
This position requires applicants to attach the following documents: resume, cover letter, and copies of transcripts for all completed college work.
(Official transcripts required upon employment.)
In addition, applicants must include a minimum of three (3) professional references on the online application.
Please do not mail, email, fax, or deliver any documents outside of the electronic application process.
To apply, visit https://jobs.lee.edu/postings/6894
Lee College is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, which encourages applications from qualified females, minority groups, veterans, and disabled individuals. It is the policy of Lee College to fully comply with the equal opportunity provisions of all applicable regulations and not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of gender, disability, race, color, age, religion, national origin, or veteran status in areas such as recruitment, selections, training, promotion, demotion, layoffs, terminations, rates of pay, or any other forms of compensation or benefits.