The Clinical Finance Coordinator provides financial information to principal investigators (PIs) and staff as indicated in clinical trial agreements awarded to the University.
* Post award invoicing of industry sponsored contracts
* Provides monthly account reconciliation report generation
* Verify and process vendor invoices
* Generate invoices for start-up, milestone, per patient visit and administrative fees
* Post sponsor payments received in Clinical Trials Management System (CTMS)
* Provide quarterly executive summary reports to administrators and management generated through the CTMS and other systems
* Assist in creation of policies and procedures
* Assist in tracking study staff time and effort on clinical research studies
* Assist with ongoing support and maintenance of the CTMS
* Communicate with PI, study staff and sponsor as needed
* Reconcile accounts receivable and accounts payable based on the clinical trial agreement and University electronic systems
Outstanding Benefits Package
Working at UB comes with benefits that exceed salary alone. There are personal rewards including comprehensive health and retirement plan options. We also focus on creating and sustaining a healthy mix of work, personal and academic pursuit - all in an effort to support your work-life effectiveness. Visit our benefits website to learn about our http://www.buffalo.edu/administrative-services/for-faculty-staff/benefits/research-foundation/regular-employees.htmlbenefit packages.
The University at Buffalo is SUNY’s most comprehensive public research university, and an outstanding place to work. UB amplifies ambition for faculty and staff by offering endless possibilities to achieve more. Here, people from all backgrounds and cultures challenge and inspire each other to discover, learn and succeed. Dedicated staff and engaged faculty collaborate to further knowledge and understanding, and develop tenacious graduates who are valued for their talents and their impact on global society. Visit our website to learn more about the http://buffalo.edu/University at Buffalo.
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, the Research Foundation will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin and veteran or disability status.