The Office of Medical Curriculum is seeking a creative and organized person to join our team as a Curriculum Coordinator. In this position, you will assist faculty and students with the day-to-day operations of curricular activities in the Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences. You will also have the opportunity to contribute to long-term curriculum development projects.
• Coordinate first-year medical student courses. This includes managing day-to-day logistics and support, while also assisting students.
• Logistically support the transition to our revised curriculum, which begins in July 2023.
• Collaborate with faculty to plan curricular activities that follow educational best practices.
• Assist with data gathering to support continuous quality improvement of the curriculum.
• Support the Senior Staff Assistant and Office of Medical Education Deans with curriculum development.
Outstanding Benefits Package
Working at UB comes with benefits that exceed salary alone. There are personal rewards including comprehensive health and retirement plan options. We also focus on creating and sustaining a healthy mix of work, personal and academic pursuit - all in an effort to support your work-life effectiveness. Visit our benefits website to learn about our benefit packages
.About The University at Buffalo
The University at Buffalo (UB) #ubuffalo is one of America’s leading public research universities and a flagship of the State University of New York system, recognized for our excellence and our impact. UB is a premier, research-intensive public university dedicated to academic excellence. Our research, creative activity and people positively impact the world. Like the city we call home, UB is distinguished by a culture of resilient optimism, resourceful thinking and pragmatic dreaming that enables us to reach others every day. Visit our website to learn more about the University at Buffalo
University at Buffalo is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and, in keeping with our commitment, welcomes all to apply including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
From our founding as a medical school in 1846, to paving the way for future physicians, the Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences builds upon its proud legacy of teaching, patient care and scientific discovery. You can find out more about the Offices of Medical Education here.
$48,000 - $50,000