Responsible for the coordination of all multimedia systems and their applications; responsible for the coordination of sound system delivery as requested; supervision of technical and sound engineer staff consisting of part-time student employees.
Additional Posting Details
Bachelor’s degree and two years of audio/visual media experience or any equivalent combination of experience, education and training
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience with AV equipment and systems and digital platforms, including setup and maintenance.
- Ability to establish and maintain productive working relationships in a customer service environment.
- Ability to keep, and to supervise the keeping of, complex records through electronic formats.
- Ability to learn and retain university and departmental policies and procedures; names of key departmental people; locations of departments, buildings, rooms, equipment, etc.
- Knowledge of safety and security measures appropriate to work performed.