The UB School of Management Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership is seeking a Communications and Administrative Coordinator to support the daily operations of the Center. Working under the supervision of the Director of Operations, the full‐time CEL Communications and Administrative Coordinator oversees daily program operations, manages recruitment and participant communications, and handles other tasks as assigned by the Director of Operations for the Center.
* Communicate regularly with clients, alumni, Board members and volunteers
* Create and modify documents such program evaluations, reports, memos, letters and class materials using word processing, spreadsheet, database and/or other presentation software such as Microsoft Office, Power Point, Access and Excel
* Create, monitor and maintain email campaigns
* Attend Board, committee meetings or other meetings as requested in order to record minutes.
* Prepare marketing materials, marketing calendar and maintain website
* First point of contact with all center visitors via telephone, email and in person
* Maintain master program calendars, day-to-day departmental operations calendar, prepare agendas and make arrangements for committees, Boards or other meetings
* Support general clerical duties to include, but not limited to, light bookkeeping, copying, faxing, mailing and filing; open, sort & distribute mail and faxes; sign for UPS/FedEx and other packages