The Office of the Dean is responsible for the academic and administrative functions of Tufts University School of Medicine, including overseeing the School’s academic departments, the teaching and research enterprises, student services, and campus buildings and facilities.
This is a fast-paced and ever-changing client service office environment. We are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant who sweats the small stuff, has strong attention to detail and accuracy, particularly when under pressure and with minimal guidance.
What You'll Do
The Executive Assistant position is a highly-visible on-site position responsible for providing critical, high-level executive administrative support for 4-5 senior executives in the Office of the Dean at the Tufts University School of Medicine (TUSM).
What We're Looking For
Please provide a cover letter in addition to resume, as writing sample and detailing your relevant organizational support experience and interest.
- Knowledge and skills as typically acquired through completion of bachelor's degree or equivalent and 5+ years of rexperience years of experience in a fast-paced environment (extremely fast paced!), supporting executives
- Demonstrated customer-service experience
- Exerienced with MS Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Superior written and oral communications skills
- Strong project management skills and experience; ownership of projects
- Ability to work with confidential information and data
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Experience working in a university setting
Special Work Schedule Requirements:
- This position will require 5 days in-office to start
- Flexibility for one day remote work flexibility may be possible once person becomes acclimated
Minimum $31.15, Midpoint $37.38, Maximum $43.60
Salary is based on related experience, expertise, and internal equity; generally, new hires can expect pay between the minimum and midpoint of the range.