Employees at this level are entry level analysts who apply fiscal management principles and practices to a limited range of budgeting, accounting, and other fiscal functions. They work under general supervision from a designated supervisor.
A individual in this position typically—
1. reconciles reports, noting apparent errors or inconsistencies
2. reviews budget request documents for accuracy, completeness, and conformance to guidelines
3. posts budget information to journals, registers, ledgers, or other related records manually or using automated means; makes adjustments, prepares reports, and reconciles accounts
4. assists in preparing budget reports for various planning documents for the institution
5. maintains files on budget request documents
6. performs other related duties as assigned
Please reference AcademicKeys.com in your cover letter when
applying for or inquiring about this job announcement.