The Service and Repair Mechanic (Laboratory) will perform the following duties:
- Assist with overall equipment maintenance of the School of Dental Medicine, including complete repair, parts inventory and preventive maintenance program for all dental equipment, as detailed by the Facilities Planning & Management Associate.
- Assists with testing and evaluation of new types of manufacturers’ dental equipment.
- Performs minor repairs in the areas of plumbing, mechanics, electrical and carpentry.
- Assists Facilities Planning & Management Associate with prioritizing and coordinating all work orders, including those involving University and/or external contractors.
- Maintains training and skills set with current and evolving dental technologies, requiring travel to manufacturer training facilities.
Working at UB comes with benefits that exceed salary alone. There are personal rewards including comprehensive health and retirement plan options. We also focus on creating and sustaining a healthy mix of work, personal and academic pursuit – all in an effort to support your work-life effectiveness. Visit our benefits website to learn about our http://www.buffalo.edu/administrative-services/for-faculty-staff/benefits/s… packages.
The University at Buffalo is SUNY’s most comprehensive public research university, and an outstanding place to work. UB amplifies ambition for faculty and staff by offering endless possibilities to achieve more. Here, people from all backgrounds and cultures challenge and inspire each other to discover, learn and succeed. Dedicated staff and engaged faculty collaborate to further knowledge and understanding, and develop tenacious graduates who are valued for their talents and their impact on global society. Visit our website to learn more about the http://buffalo.edu/University at Buffalo.
University at Buffalo is an affirmative action equal opportunity employer and, in keeping with our commitment, welcomes all to apply including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Contact’s Name Kevin Lizak
Contact’s Title Facilities Planning and Management Associate
Contact’s Email email@example.com
Contact’s Phone 716- 829-6443