This position specifically supports the mission of the University Police Department. The Support Services Associate assist with maintaining a clean environment, maintaining inventory of and storing all uniforms and equipment coming in and out of the department, communicating with vendors and driving vehicles to maintenance for repairs.
- Maintains, repairs, issues, cleans, and inventory equipment for assigned officers
- Assists with equipment orders.
- Treats and preserves equipment
- Reports any damage, malfunction, irregularities, and/or potential hazards in grounds, equipment, vehicles, or supplies to supervisor.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Program Knowledge/Records Administration
-Assists the department with the purchases of equipment orders.
-Adheres to any and all UPD, and NC A&T University policies, rules, regulations, and operational procedures.