Auburn University is seeking a talented and innovative designer who, reporting to the Office of Communications and Marketing, will plan, design, create/produce dynamic artwork for print and digital application.
1. Designs and creates graphics and artistic illustration for print or electronic publications.
2. Advises and consults with central administration, faculty, staff and external entities.
3. Provides original creative ideas and artwork to support project requests.
4. Manages inventory to include ordering supplies.
5. Maintains graphic equipment and printers.
6. May supervise others in the design and production of print, electronic publications or other deliverables.