Search for University Jobs in Staff & Non-Managerial Professionals
The Application Coordinator will report directly to the Assistant Director of Operations and will support all areas of Operations in the Undergraduate Admission Office. This role is responsible for ensuring timely, consistent and accurate entry of prospect, inquiry, and application data into the Radius database through manual entry or upload. The Application Coordinator is responsible for processing applications and supporting credentials, scanning, indexing and attaching of credentials for all prospective student populations, this includes importing application data from multiple sources, tracking and resolving records that fail to import correctly.
- Application Processing: downloading of data from multiple sources and importing the data into Radius and Colleague;
- Credential Processing: scan, index and attach application credentials in Radius database and imaging system;
- Application Decision Letter Generation: assist with the proofing and mailing of application decisions.
- Perform daily, weekly, and monthly data audits to ensure system integrity;
- Insure timely data integrity of the CRM;
- Manage inquiry data entry and importing of data in Radius database system.
Other Administrative Support
- Email campaign management and support as assigned;
- Assist with on-campus events;
- Assist with student mailings;
- Assist with the front desk reception as needed and/or other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree required;
- Minimum 1-2 years of professional work experience preferred;
- Experience in higher education preferred but not required;
- Previous experience with CRM management database systems preferred, but not required.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and perform duties and adhere to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and ability to demonstrate active listening;
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment;
- Excellent attention to detail in database management
- Available to work occasional weekends or evenings to support the Undergraduate Admission Office.
Instructions to Applicants: Please submit BOTH a resume and a cover letter
in the Resume/CV section of the application.
As a University committed to diversity, Simmons encourages applications broadly. Simmons is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to continuing to develop a more diverse faculty, staff, student body and curriculum.
Instructions to Applicants
: Please upload all
applicable application materials (e.g. resume/cv, cover letter, writing sample, teaching philosophy, etc.) in the "Resume/CV" box on page 2 ("My Experience") of this application. Documents can be uploaded individually or as a combined document (e.g. PDF).
Simmons University is committed to inclusive excellence in all aspects of an individual's community experience. As a university committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, Simmons encourages applications from all under-represented groups. Simmons is committed to creating, developing, promoting, and enhancing inclusive hiring practices-at all levels, for all positions-ensuring diverse talent pools and the delivery of a consistent positive candidate experience. Simmons is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to continuing to develop a more diverse faculty, staff, student body, and curriculum.
To apply, visit https://simmons.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Simmons-Careers/job/Main-Campus---Boston-MA/Application-Coordinator_R06248-2
Located in Bostons historic Fenway area, Simmons College is a small, private, non-sectarian College which has educated students for enriching careers and purposeful lives since 1899. Working at Simmons means joining a collaborative, diverse and mission-driven community of educators and professionals.
We prepare students to be leaders for themselves, their communities and the world. Our faculty and staff members lead by example - sharing a commitment to excellence and putting the students first.
Please reference AcademicKeys.com in your cover letter when
applying for or inquiring about this job announcement.
Please see the job description for contact details
pertaining to this university job announcement.
Refer this job to a friend or colleague!
New Search |