- Coordinate development of microbiome projects including tracking of samples and data between collaborating laboratories and institutions
- Assist with nucleic acid extractions (DNA and RNA) applying various standard and customized protocols
- Assist with project budgets and invoices
- Assist with coordination and planning of Microbiome Center activities including scheduling of seminars and meetings
- Oversee laboratory equipment maintenance
- Assist the Principal investigator as required in various projects of the laboratory applying molecular biology and/or microbiology techniques
Work hours are typically Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Outstanding Benefits Package
Working at UBF comes with benefits that exceed salary alone. There are personal rewards including comprehensive health and retirement plan options. We also focus on creating and sustaining a healthy mix of work, personal and academic pursuit - all in an effort to support your work-life effectiveness. Visit our UBF benefits website to learn about our benefit packages.
About The University at Buffalo
The University at Buffalo (UB) #ubuffalo is one of America’s leading public research universities and a flagship of the State University of New York system, recognized for our excellence and our impact. UB is a premier, research-intensive public university dedicated to academic excellence. Our research, creative activity and people positively impact the world. Like the city we call home, UB is distinguished by a culture of resilient optimism, resourceful thinking and pragmatic dreaming that enables us to reach others every day. Visit our website to learn more about the University at Buffalo
University at Buffalo is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and, in keeping with our commitment, welcomes all to apply including veterans and individuals with disabilities.