Search for University Jobs in Staff & Non-Managerial Professionals
Administrative Support III
Utah Valley University
Administrative Support III
: Staff - Full-Time
Performs and/or oversees a variety of associated administrative, fiscal, staff support, and planning activities, some of which require specialized knowledge and skills, such as budget monitoring, facilities, inventory management, record-keeping and database management, and other tasks as assigned. Coordinates and facilitates meetings, program functions, and special events as appropriate. Will provide support to Program and Clinical Directors
Bachelors degree or a combination of related education and experience totaling 4 years.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Computer software applications including Microsoft Office, databases (such as Banner), and social media.
- Office methods, techniques, practices and procedures.
- Effective interpersonal, problem-solving, decision-making, and public relations skills.
- Preparation and interpretation of reports.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Perform a variety of administrative duties independently.
- Deal with diverse personalities in a dynamic environment.
- Manage time efficiently and multi-task.
- Communicate effectively with program stakeholders, including faculty, staff, students, preceptors, and community leaders.
General office environment.
UVU offers an excellent benefits package which includes a generous leave policy, 12 paid holidays, affordable medical and dental insurance options, life and AD&D insurance, tuition waiver (undergraduate resident) for employee and dependents and substantial employer contribution to a retirement plan.
$27,051 - $33,814
STA127818 Community Health Staff 12/15/2018
Review Start Date:
Open Until Filled:
Special Instructions to Applicant:
Please provide 3 professional references within the application.
Priority consideration will be given to applicants who apply on or before the review start date. This posting is subject to close at any time.
To apply, visit: https://www.uvu.jobs/postings/10325
Employment decisions are made on the basis of an applicants qualifications and ability to perform the job without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age (40 and over), disability, veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth, or pregnancy-related conditions, genetic information, or other bases protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please reference AcademicKeys.com in your cover letter when
applying for or inquiring about this job announcement.
Please see the job description for contact details
pertaining to this university job announcement.
Refer this job to a friend or colleague!
New Search |