The University Union features 330,000 sq ft filled with campus services, dining options, meeting and event spaces, and programming, arts, and activities.
The University Union is committed to the principles of good educational practice and utilizes its resources to provide and enhance services and programs to the UNT community that interface with academics. The Union serves as the community center of campus for students and their parents, faculty, staff, and the surrounding community. Our primary purpose is to provide needed services and programs that enhance student developmental needs for social, recreational, cultural, and educational co-curricular endeavors. We assist students to become good citizens of a global community prepared to function successfully in a diverse world.
The Custodial Crew Leader will oversee custodial duties and responsibilities inside and outside a 300,000 sq. ft. facility operating over a 7-day schedule. The Custodial Crew Leader accomplishes a set of duties along with a team of facility workers. They are also responsible for the daily collection of all predefined recycling content.
Additional Posting Details
High school diploma/GED equivalent and three years of related experience with some experience in a lead or supervisory role. Substitution of education for experience allowed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to keep records and complete forms accurately.
- Ability to direct and manage the work of others.
- Ability to apply mathematical concepts to complete tasks (example: measuring).
- Physical ability to perform work involving standing, stooping, operating equipment, and lifting.
- Knowledge of safety and security precautions appropriate to work performed.