The Harbert College of Business (HCoB) Graduate & International Programs is seeking to hire a Spec IV, Info Tech (Business Analyst – Data Manager and Salesforce Power User). The position will coordinate and manage data reporting efforts and design workflows to effectively and efficiently manage data from multiple sources (e.g., applicant leads, applicants, students, alumni, faculty, and corporate recruiters) toward the purpose of conducting studies and providing analyses for reports and decision-making guidance.
Specifically, this position will…
1. Perform technical and workflow design, implementation, and maintenance for data collection, cleaning, analysis, visualizing, and reporting within the College’s graduate and international programs.
2. Collaborate with others to develop, maintain, and enhance the data dictionary used throughout the College.
3. Create and map Qualtrics surveys (including graduation surveys) to Salesforce.
4. Retrieve and analyze information to support both regular and ad hoc studies relating to graduate and international programs and enrollment management. Perform data analyses to allow insight for decision-making. Design and create reports and visuals for dashboards and reports.
5. Collaborate with program directors, college data analyst and university institutional research to complete graduate-level surveys for external ranking organizations.
6. Provide assistance, training, and support to approximately 20 Salesforce users in Graduate Programs and help onboard new users. Meet with program stakeholders regularly to assess ways to automate or streamline data processes.
7. Research new applications and conduct User Application Testing to determine benefits to the program. Evaluate and share information on new data product (e.g., Salesforce) enhancements.
8. Manage student-facing or alumni facing Salesforce communities, update material and user interfaces.
9. Help create segmented email campaigns for marketing.
10. Collect data from multiple sources to analyze, validate, and disseminate data to create internal reports and dashboards and respond to external ranking questionnaires.
11. Successful candidates must achieve Salesforce Administrator certification within one year of hire date.
12. Developing and documenting business requirements, design specifications, use cases, and test cases.
13. Demonstrate strong customer service orientation.
14. Other duties as assigned.