The Brand & Marketing Designer will influence and design strategic communications for students, alumni, employer and campus partners to elevate the Career Services brand internally and externally.
- Build and maintain website content, social media strategy/content, print/digital copy, video concepts/production, print publication design/production, email marketing as well as data collection to measure ROI of deployed tactics.
- Maintain brand consistency and accessibility in accordance with ADA compliance across all platforms.
- Implement a project scoping process, communication cycle timeline and plan that aligns with department strategic priorities.
- Develop, recommend and execute strategies to enhance the University brand experience in collaboration with Student Life Marketing & Communications and University Communications.
The central University at Buffalo Career Services office seeks an experienced Brand & Marketing Designer to join a cross-disciplinary team focused on assisting the 29,000 undergraduate and graduate students see possibilities and seek opportunities in preparation for life after college.
University at Buffalo is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and, in keeping with our commitment, welcomes all to apply including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Minimum of 1 year of professional experience in project management, communication and brand activation. Demonstrated experience managing digital content, brand and marketing activation. Results-oriented strategic and conceptual thinker thriving in a fast-paced environment. Strong project management, creative, communication skills. Detail-oriented and interpersonal skills are required. Since the department is comprised of cross-functional teams, an ability to work in a team setting is required. Demonstrated skills working with software products such as Adobe Creative Cloud, CMS and project management tools, spreadsheets and databases necessary.
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud
- 2 years’ experience as a graphic designer
- Web experience working in a content management system (CMS)
Salary Range $42,651
Campus North Campus
Special Instructions to Applicants
Pursuant to Executive Order 161, no State entity, as defined by the Executive Order, is permitted to ask, or mandate, in any form, that an applicant for employment provide his or her current compensation, or any prior compensation history, until such time as the applicant is extended a conditional offer of employment with compensation. If such information has been requested from you before such time, please contact the Governor’s Office of Employee Relations at (518) 474-6988 or via email at email@example.com.