Experiential Learning Programs (ExL) in the School of Engineering and Applied Sciences (SEAS) help students develop professionalism and a practical perspective by connecting the classroom to the real world. Continuous, experiential learning enlarges students’ technical competence and prepares them for their future careers.
SEAS is seeking a Business Development Assistant to assist with the Programs’ Business Development.
Key accountability and responsibilities include:
- Corporate engagement and relationship development
- Manage Young Alumni Board, and continue to build operational strength and engagement
- Alumni engagement and relationship development
- Liaison to Career Services and other academic units (e.g., SEAS departments, UB Experiential Learning Network)
- Program analytics and reporting
- Identification of external opportunities for experiential learning – competitions and funding
- Address Student questions about professional opportunities
- Developing workflow processes and digital tool deployment to improve program efficiency + scaling
- Coordinate with Communications office
- SEAS-wide student presentations/poster sessions
- Professional Development Blueprint maintenance
- Administration of the Tinkering Program
- Day-to-day project coordination and ExL administrative oversight
University at Buffalo is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and, in keeping with our commitment, welcomes all to apply including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Bachelor’s Degree and 1 year of experience in a higher education setting.